Friday, November 29, 2013

Bondage Pull-ups

Bondage Pull-ups


Hot!

I'd hit it.

That's prolly her brother in the background too... ready to kick your ass...

very hot.

Damn!!!!!!!!

got some BIG OL TITTIES!

nice waist and tittays, but blasphemous use of bands

Nice

tryfuhl I'd hit it. dot

oh holy good lord i would hit it many times

she will be my new cardio machine

IBitschris'ssister

holy smokes she's hot every girl should strive to look like her.

daaaaaaaaaaaamn bitch!!! i'd rape her.

vettedude IBitschris'ssister lol I thought the same thing.

aenz she will be my new cardio machine .

Damn, you guys must really love fake titties.

Ilyusha Damn, you guys must really love fake titties. yep

chin-ups are wimpy. she should be doing pullups - especially if she's using a band

vettedude IBitschris'ssister naw, this one is hotter, probably a 1st or 2nd cousin

I would drink her bathwater.

Wow

5.10-Crux chin-ups are wimpy. she should be doing pullups - especially if she's using a band I thought chin-ups were a wide, overgrip and pull-ups were a close, undergrip...

Mugwump I thought chin-ups were a wide, overgrip and pull-ups were a close, undergrip... yeah those are pullups

redx

Bondage Pull-ups

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts