Friday, November 22, 2013

veganism

veganism


I've never thought of veganism and always thought I'd be the last person to try it. I wouldn't even try vegetarinism. Yet lately I've been reading about the benefits of veganism. They're too much to list but I'm wondering if anyone here is a vegan. How does it work? How do you replace the vitamins/minerals that meat/milk products provide you with? how do you fight off temptation? I've always been a meat eater but I'd be willing to give up in exchange for the benefits of a healthier diet. I'm already pretty healthy. I usually eat salads everyday. So describe to me your vegan routine

Humans were meant to be omnivores. It is impossible for us to get proper nutrition from vegetables alone. We can't even digest cellulose for God's sake.

im not reading this... but theyre all fags /thread

I tried it. It would be alot easier if soy didnt pump you full of estrogen since most substitute foods are lke OMG SOY GOGOGOGOOGOGOGO. And then I started to bulk and it was all fucking over I remember researching it a while ago, searched OT and found a thread here about it where pretty much everyone was flaming the vegan As many can agree, we would be alot better off if everyone went halfway rather than a few wackjobs eating strictly vegan and pushing everyone else to do the same calling them "specists" (ala racists) and other crap like that. As such I eat mostly vegitarian with 1 serving of meat for dinner. Oh and all the milk/whey/eggs I consume makes me very un-vegan though

for every animal you don't eat, I'll eat three...

D-GUy for every animal you don't eat, I'll eat three... sharing is caring.

Using Maddox's material without giving credit = fun. I do it all the time in class!

Mike McDermott Damnit, I get that smiley from you everytime I post.

Mike McDermott Yeah, I guess you do. -- Some people just can't detect sarcasm.

Mike McDermott

would you two quit flirting?

Ronnie doesn't eat vegetables, so why should i need to

at least if you're a vegetarian you can still eat pop tarts and pepsi

Ceaze at least if you're a vegetarian you can still eat pop tarts and pepsi the important things

I thought this thread was about vagina.

Ilyusha I thought this thread was about vagina. in many ways it is

Carnifex "Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet." - Albert Einstein. He's actually right. way to back that statement up

Ceaze Ronnie doesn't eat vegetables, so why should i need to but he does

Carnifex "Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet." - Albert Einstein. He's actually right. ... because he's got all those nobel prizes for human physiology right!!???

KetchupKing but he does not according to this interview with him http://www.davedepew.com/info/inarchive.asp?aid=3446

Ceaze not according to this interview with him http://www.davedepew.com/info/inarchive.asp?aid=3446 you can see him eating corn and beans in his vid

Carnifex No, because he's actually right. If you are going to say this please back it up

Jeg1983 If you are going to say this please back it up I think it's more of a theory, not a fact or fiction type thing

eddscat I think it's more of a theory, not a fact or fiction type thing then he should not come here spouting it off like its the truth

Meat just tastes good, I could never be a vegan.

veganism

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts