Friday, November 22, 2013

How to build your own pulling sled

How to build your own pulling sled


http://www.ironaddicts.com/forums/sh...highlight=sled I saw this on a link from Lyle's board. Want to try it out when I get back to America. Way better than spending 100+ and shipping for the one at elitefts. I am going to paint mine pink!

if you live in an apartment... GL finding a palce to use it

Mike McShit Where am I supposed to find a scrapyard or a welding/machine shop? yellow pages?

Mike McShit Where am I supposed to find a scrapyard or a welding/machine shop?

vettedude built one himself a few days ao. he drags it to the park and uses it there. true story.

I just tie a rope to one of the random tires in my garage.

tire is enough for me.

How well would 1 of these sleds work as opposed to lets say jogging 2 miles a day? If I drug it around for a half hour would I reap the same cardio/fat burning benifits as jogging plus maybe build some muscle?

thanks for the link!

I cant really belive people pay for these when they are so easy to build. I am going to build one one of these days and use my weight set at the house for something. Since I cant afford a bench.






























How to build your own pulling sled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts