Thursday, November 21, 2013

broke my elbow...

broke my elbow...


well radial head actually...and my pinky too. looks like i will be taking an undetermined amount of time off this sucks so bad. i was getting right where i wanted to with everything and now it has to stop. guess its time to concentrate on legs and abs. heres 2 pics of me a few days before it happened...

its all casted up

How?

you were looking good too

ouch? sorry man.

He won't be doing those squats for a long long time, if ever again.

See how big you can get your right arm compared to your left.

Dude, I know how you feel, it sucks. I was making a ton of progress and I broke my hand. I've been doing legs and abs like crazy, but I miss working out the whole body. Acura-is it bad to lift with one arm more than the other?


































broke my elbow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts