Thursday, November 21, 2013

Regularity

Regularity


How regular are you? What are some foods that are pretty common, with a good deal of fiber in them?

oatmeal

mini wheats

NickStam oatmeal steel cut, or all types?

get some high fiber cereal or some shit, that'll clean you right out.

christophers i get a what crust on my pizzas for some fiber you can do that?

All Bran in the morning, after 3 days you'll be shitting beatifully

i eat a cup of Fiber One each morning, i am still not as regular as i wish to be.

I have never had any problem with not being regular, in the pooping sense of the word

i shat myself in my sleep last night

or overdose on AAKG, that will give you the shits within 10 mins, dont ask how I know...

oatmeal, beans, fruit....

Shredded wheat cereal, reduced fat triscuits, 3 cups/day of raw vegetables, and a FiberCon capsule with my evening shake seem to do the trick for me.

every day.. seems regular enough for me

i got like 1-3x/day.. uncle sam cereal is really good to help you poop

Prunes, natures exlax.

paw paw

fiberone cereal.

At least 2-3 times per day. I do add psyllium to some of my shakes.












Regularity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts