Sunday, November 10, 2013

For my 10K post here on OT

For my 10K post here on OT


I'd like to announce that I have closed the Captain of Crunk #2's. But damn is it hard. And I'd like to thank... My real life n***** Nukegoat, cazzone, eligh and aznboi320. All the brolys here on F&N, cavefish, ceaze, pt, christophers, Gogz, Purevl, for their knowledge King, because he is shaped like me, Werdna and Immortal for the flame wars and the personal threats, Noxen for his inspiration, Junno for his horribly annoying aim buddy icon. CiP, UncleJohn, Timberwolf, SteveO and Acura TL-S because they are buff and I'm jealous and hate them, trancezj even though Im not OG enough to be a true broly. Ilyusha, tize, superbri007, vettedude and the rest of the good noobs that make me feel buff and smart. So what have I learned from OT F&N? Hit hard and hit first. m1t cures everything from cancer to vaginitis. Push ups are the best exersize ever. Steal Cut Oats > * Immortal thinks I'm fat. Some people look damn good with hotdog arms. Saying "lightweight" before every max out is like sticking a Type R sticker on your Honda. Don't say anything about anything if you can't take a penny picture. Here is my memory of OT F&N in pictrue form.

You're truly a real american hero.

Hey, next time you go to a meet anywhere in NorCal, count me in. Oh.. and #2..

....and peal for being a mad cunt

cavefish You're truly a real american hero. Youze mah nigguh, Grouch.

i get no props? good job nucca

this thread>***

Great thread....the gym pic is motivating

PurEvl Great thread....the gym pic is motivating yeah i had never seen that one...

superbri007 why did you put me next to Tize at least you got mentioned I'm going to have a big tub of rocky road when I get home

mike i get no props? good job nucca

Dragon420 at least you got mentioned I'm going to have a big tub of rocky road when I get home get an avatar and people might pay attention to who you are (true story)

NoXeN get an avatar and people might pay attention to who you are (true story)

NoXeN get an avatar and people might pay attention to who you are (true story) maybe I'm just a non-conformist who does want to live by the no AV no care rule naw...who am I trying to kid...I need loving too

you are now one of us



cavefish You're truly a real american hero. lol wtf you guys are crackin me up

Peal ....and peal for being a gay cunt FIXED

You bumped a 4 month old thread for that?

cavefish You bumped a 4 month old thread for that? yes,yes i did










For my 10K post here on OT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts