Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Looking for a member...i forgot his name.

Looking for a member...i forgot his name.


Hey, I'm looking for pics of a certain member. I forgot his username so uhh I'm stuck. His before pic was him holding a beer bottle flexing (LOL)? and he was freaking pale. His after pic had him w/ a hat on w/ longer hair and he was pretty broly and tan. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Can someone help me out. Thanks.

illyusha has a fan club?

tize illyusha lies

no no...not a fan club. i just have a friend whos about the same size, and i just wanna show him a pic of someone who has similar specs, to pump him up. edit: He reminds me of Ilyusha's before pics. reedit: I don't think thats him.....the other guy was scrawny in the first pic.

I know who you are talking about but I'd be damned if I knew his sn

is it this guy? http://forums.offtopic.com/showpost....8&postcount=23

yea its crunge

yes. nice find.

tard? oh nevermind



that's awesome, you look a lot better overall, including in the face

I never knew coat hanger shoulder people could fix that.


























Looking for a member...i forgot his name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts