Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Lights went out when I was benchpressing *VID* *SNWS*

Lights went out when I was benchpressing *VID* *SNWS*


So I am sitting there doing my FUCKING bench pressing and BALLS the lights went out FUCK. I couldnt see SHIT, FUCK YOU. http://www.cheesies.net/videos/benchpress.wmv just watch the vid.

I was waiting for someone to post that in there!

@ data on star trek

superbri007 http://www.tourettesguy.com/videos.htm this site is kinda sad if this is real, i feel bad for the guy I think it's bullshit tbh. I think people who are afflicted w/these "diseases" or other bs such as multiple personality disorders do it to get on disability because they are lazy pieces of shit. videos on that site are cracking me up bad though THE GARBAGE DISPOSTLE SOUNDS LIKE CHEWBACCA TAKING A SHIT!!11

dmaestro I think it's bullshit tbh. I think people who are afflicted w/these "diseases" or other bs such as multiple personality disorders do it to get on disability because they are lazy pieces of shit. videos on that site are cracking me up bad though THE GARBAGE DISPOSTLE SOUNDS LIKE CHEWBACCA TAKING A SHIT!!11 Tourette's syndrome is not a learning disability you fucking dumbass piece of shit motherfucker go diaf!!!!1.

Soularis Tourette's syndrome is not a learning disability you fucking dumbass piece of shit motherfucker go diaf!!!!1. PISS COCK SHIT BALLS111!1

dmaestro PISS COCK SHIT BALLS111!1 Earmuffs.

youre grounded! b/c you dont tihnk the garbage disposal sounds like chewbacca taking a shit! shit!

These Fish Sticks Are Hard As Tits

This site is such bullshit.



superbri007 he's a fake. one of my friends has tourettes, but its more with motor ticks. if i can come across a spare 20,000 dollars, i'd pay for him to get an operation where they put a pacemaker that sends electrical impulses to the brain to stop the tourettes Yeah I think that type is more common. I knew a guy back in school who had that. It was so distracting, and funny at times. I felt bad for him. I couldn't help but find some his movements funny I never laughed though.

I've just found my new favorite site.

holy shit "you're lucky it wasn't hard. ..... I mean THIS THING not my DICK!" "its embarassing as FUCK to have a ASS!

i laughed at that everyday for months when i had first seen it. listen to the fan submissions too they are hilarious

F-in hilarious LMAO

The best one is the Colgate one.... "This better be the Puff Daddy version of this song......not that Sting piece of SHIT"



"Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls. They're SMALL and they DON'T GIVE A SHIT!!!"

funniest shit ive seen in a while










Lights went out when I was benchpressing *VID* *SNWS*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts