Monday, November 11, 2013

iron mikes.. they hurt

iron mikes.. they hurt


if you ever join the army, make sure you stay motivated

superbri007 no USMC no care

I was in the Army and never heard of such a thing

lunges

PlayingGod lunges well why didn't you just call them that.

Grouch well why didn't you just call them that. because it doesn't sound as cool as "iron mikes." You are supposed to rename your favorite excercise to the name of a famous boxer. For example, I call my deadlifts "Sugar Ray Leonards."

dmaestro because it doesn't sound as cool as "iron mikes." You are supposed to rename your favorite excercise to the name of a famous boxer. For example, I call my deadlifts "Sugar Ray Leonards." I call crunking Greg Louganises

superbri007 and no USMC no care Word.

Drill sergeants at my basic training called lunges "iron mikes" as well.

I call masterbating george burns now excuse me while I george burns

mine just called them lunges. stupid back country hicks at ft knox. hehe

dmaestro because it doesn't sound as cool as "iron mikes." You are supposed to rename your favorite excercise to the name of a famous boxer. For example, I call my deadlifts "Sugar Ray Leonards."

at fort benning they called them Iron mikes as well
























iron mikes.. they hurt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts