Tuesday, November 12, 2013

What a way to waste muscle...

What a way to waste muscle...


Christian Bale in American Psycho Christian Bale in The Machinist

second pic doesnt work edit: nvm it works now. and that is nasty

it looks worse in the movie (just watched it) at one point you can see his ribs up where his pecs would be

I had seen a much worse pic of him from the machinist but I figured that movie came out before american psycho... I was only hoping though.

b-stevens I had seen a much worse pic of him from the machinist but I figured that movie came out before american psycho... I was only hoping though. Machinist came out AFTER

Fuckin Hell. I remember watching that movie but I didn't realise it was the dude from American Physcho.

The producers of the film claim that Christian Bale dropped from about 180 pounds in weight down to about 120 pounds in weight to make this film. They also claim that Bale actually wanted to drop down to 100 pounds, but that they would not let him go below 120 out of fear that his health could be in too much danger if he did. His diet consisted of one can of tuna and an apple per day. His 63-pound weight loss is said to be a record for any actor for a movie role. He since gained the weight back for his role in Batman Begins (2005).

i was gonna say... im sure he gained it back quick, and made a few million in the process

heres another pic

jesus

Is the machinist movie any good? I looks interesting and I really want to see it?

superbri007 that can't be real. Thats sick. I would not get that emaciated just for a damn movie part He's dedicated to his work.

Zaffir He's dedicated to his work. that and the amount of $$$$

No Christian Bale is fucking hardcore This is what makes him such a great actor and such a badass

Matt damon lost about 50lbs for his role in Courage Under Fire to look more like a crack addict.

Welsh0913 No Christian Bale is fucking hardcore This is what makes him such a great actor and such a badass

What a great fucking actor. He bulked up and got even more built for the new Batman movie too.

It's been said before in numerous threads but I really respect christian bale. A true character actor in every respect. I hear he got through his machinist diet with diet lattes and lots of gum.

christophers he's an awesome actor and i thought the movie was pretty good. i kept mumuring GFH on the fly under my breath though i kept smushing big macs on my monitor hoping he would eat them somehow

Welsh0913 No Christian Bale is fucking hardcore This is what makes him such a great actor and such a badass i think he'll be a dope ass bruce wayne

christian bale is the fuckin man, Equilibrium, nuff said.

Mind the outfit, cleric.

American Psycho is a great movie, but then again I like twisted shit like that.

American Psycho was a sweet movie, and I like CB as an actor. He played a pretty good part in Shaft too. That you can transform from ripped to sticks back to ripped like it's nothing is incredible.

Beason Matt damon lost about 50lbs for his role in Courage Under Fire to look more like a crack addict. i thought he WAS a crack addict?

What a way to waste muscle...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts