Friday, December 20, 2013

Pics of [what I use at] my gym...

Pics of [what I use at] my gym...


Backsville (you can see all the newb machines in the background): Latsville: The Bars (got some flat, incline, decline and shoulder): Dumbbells (stop at 100 ): Cables (one of two): Teh Cages (I like how the newbs used them for curls and didn't re-rack): Hammer Strength: Hammer Strength: Upstairs is cardio and aerobics area. I go up there to stretch, do crunchies and take a walk around the track to see if any scenery is on the treadmills.

I wish they had a dip station at my gym. I always go to a leg machine (where you tie a cable to your leg at the ankle) which has two parallel bars for people to stabilize themselves and I do dips off of those. Atleast my gym does have DBs up to 150 (or 140...I haven't really looked at the biggest ones yet).



those 100 lb DB's look giant, those compare to the 200s (in size) at my gym

Shaolin_sword36 says a lot about that gym

SteveO those 100 lb DB's look giant, those compare to the 200s (in size) at my gym Rubber crap. I shouldn't complain though coz rubber doesn't hurt as much during a failure. As for the gym, it's in a very rich area of the southwestern suburbs. Some of the older men are quite built or healthy, but we don't have many brolies. Mostly yuppies in the weight rooms and baby boomers and attractive older golddiggers upstairs. Occasionally there will be some hotties and cool guys my age. The gym just west of the city has a better crowd, and I'll be there soon enough since I'm moving. FYI, this gym is the best Bally's in Minneapolis, and I'll miss it.

Mugwump Rubber crap. I shouldn't complain though coz rubber doesn't hurt as much during a failure. Maybe its just consistency, but the rubber ones feel solid enough that I can go 5 lbs more without even noticing the difference.

Shaolin_sword36 We have those same god damned cages at my gym. They suck cock because the holes for the catches are so far apart. And don't lie, you're the one that was doing the curls.

I use the EZ bars (15 lbs less than the regular barbells).

those cages blow..

y?

Mugwump y? pin layout is awfull

Fuck, nice ballys, ...My Ballys fuckin sucks nuts. Its half of half of that. Jesus its pathetic.

White Fuck, nice ballys, ...My Ballys fuckin sucks nuts. Its half of half of that. Jesus its pathetic. Like I said, it's the nicest Bally's here. We have several of them, and there are some bad ones.

vettedude those cages blow..

They get the job done. Post a pic of a good cage. I'd like to see what I'm missing.

Mugwump They get the job done. Post a pic of a good cage. I'd like to see what I'm missing. for squats / GMs they are fine...

No deadlift platform, no care! Seriously it looks pretty good :P

happens all the time in my school gym

Elfling No deadlift platform, no care! I have to take the bar from the shoulder press bench and do my deadlifts there (barbell shoulder press isn't very popular for some reason). It's kinda sad, but I usually have lots of space.

Thats a nice fucking gym.

damn, that's a nice ballys. all the ballys here in NoVA are prolly 1/4 that size, no lie. well, the weight area is 1/4 that size. the rest is taken up by a pool, indoor track, etc.

looks pretty nice.




Pics of [what I use at] my gym...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts