Tuesday, December 31, 2013

When Does Your Cutting Cycle Start?

When Does Your Cutting Cycle Start?


Mine starts May 16th I'm not looking forward to it...I want to continue eating everything in sight

it started monday.

I am having a hard time deciding if i want to start it at the end of the month. Or just say fuck summer and continue to bulk through summer and winter.

almost 2 months ago

8 weeks ago

When I hit 220 ..it's a slow progression. I dipped down to 184 after my fucking wisdom teeth incident, back up to 198

I intend to get my body fat percentage down into the single digits. I would estimate that I m at ~12-16% right now at 6'4" 200lbs

Dr. Feel Good I intend to get my body fat percentage down into the single digits. I would estimate that I m at ~12-16% right now at 6'4" 200lbs i'm about there as well. pics?

at 215lbs then again, I said that about 180, 190, 195....

im not cutting, but i am trying to burn some fat off, so im eating ~1800. will be doing that through summer, then im probably gonna get really fat for the next year bulking starting around october, cant wait.

superbri007 not for a while, from what people keep telling me. I'm 5'8 167, I wanted to go to 180 then cut for the summer, but everyones like, keep bulking. decisions, decisions. same stats as me, cept il be bulking thru to july 15 if i dont get too fat by then.

bulk to 300

i've been cutting for the past 6 years, i eat 1 calorie a day. Ceaze bulk to 300 im actually thinking 240-250ish, im 208 now, 6'1".

when I get to 230ish, so probably late June, early August

aenz i'm about there as well. pics? Unfortunatly I don't have any pics yet I'll try to get my roomates camera soon

ryazbeck i've been cutting for the past 6 years, i eat 1 calorie a day. im actually thinking 240-250ish, im 208 now, 6'1". start now.

dammit i want to, i just want to stay lean over the summer, ugh.

you live in texas, it's summer year round you will be 250 by december if u try hard enough, then cut and by may next year you'll be ripped and huge

Ceaze bulk to 300 ' i will be goign this route after finals are over, T-minus 1.5 weeks

vettedude ' i will be goign this route after finals are over, T-minus 1.5 weeks 300 is a bulk, aren't u like 220?

SteveO you live in texas, it's summer year round you will be 250 by december if u try hard enough, then cut and by may next year you'll be ripped and huge summer year round, who told you that? it avgs like 30s - 50s in the end of fall to early spring. and i'll be on the river atleast twice a week this summer so i want to look decent, not fatty.

SteveO 300 is a bulk, aren't u like 220? indeed

SteveO you live in texas, it's summer year round you will be 250 by december if u try hard enough, then cut and by may next year you'll be ripped and huge It actually gets cold every now and then on the farm. Can't ride my horse to get to work, have to take the buggy

KLoWnPR109 It actually gets cold every now and then on the farm. Can't ride my horse to get to work, have to take the buggy lol'd on that one

I'll reevluate goals on june 1st, I want to be atleast 200 before I decide.

When Does Your Cutting Cycle Start?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts