Tuesday, December 31, 2013

how long does 1fast400 take?

how long does 1fast400 take?


I ordered my stuff on 3/23 and it still says pending as of right now. I recieved and email that said "Please email us with the physical address and include your order#. Sorry for the delay, but UPS will not ship to P.O. addresses. Thank you." I replied back to that message with a different addy a few minutes after they sent it but nothing has changed. Is this typical?

they've always been really quick with me, guess you know now to not use a PO box.

D-GUy they've always been really quick with me, guess you know now to not use a PO box. I always get my shit like two days later.

Ghost I always get my shit like two days later.

sr20wop

Ceaze The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.

sucks for me i guess. i sent them another email but i havent heard anything from them. hopefully they respond on monday or something

i've never had any problems wit them though you won't hear anything on the weekend thats pretty typical

still no email or change in order status

call them?

SoKo call them? yeah ill give them a call tomorrow if nothing has changed still. they have already charged me and everything. im not worried about getting ripped off im just wondering what the hold up is.

I ran into a problem as well. When I placed my order I noticed you could use paypal. When I selected it I got an error from paypal basically saying that they couldnt give the money to them. So when I logged back in to 1fast400 to change the method of payment it says my order was processed but no money has been charged to paypal. I am waiting a few days to see if either my order arrives or if they charge my paypal account.

i finally got my order, and i got a free shaker, a package of watermelon substance wpi and a orange pineapple neuro stim+6. definately worth the wait i will be ordering from them again.

Paypal dicked us over pretty hard. They said any product containing the word HGH violated their use policy. Hence, they shut down my paypal access for 4 days while I explained to them how they were a bunch of idiots. To no avail, now paypal can't be used to buy hgh marketed produts.

1Fast400 Paypal dicked us over pretty hard. They said any product containing the word HGH violated their use policy. Hence, they shut down my paypal access for 4 days while I explained to them how they were a bunch of idiots. To no avail, now paypal can't be used to buy hgh marketed produts.

mask of obsidian I ordered my stuff on 3/23 and it still says pending as of right now. I recieved and email that said "Please email us with the physical address and include your order#. Sorry for the delay, but UPS will not ship to P.O. addresses. Thank you." I replied back to that message with a different addy a few minutes after they sent it but nothing has changed. Is this typical? Typical for most people on here, i think almost everyone at some point has had a problem with their shipping, funny from other places i have never gotten my stuff after a couple days. www.allsportsnutrition.com - lot cheaper than 1fast and i havnt had a problem so far getting my stuff.

Jeff Coleman Typical for most people on here, i think almost everyone at some point has had a problem with their shipping, funny from other places i have never gotten my stuff after a couple days. www.allsportsnutrition - lot cheaper than 1fast and i havnt had a problem so far getting my stuff. UPS has never shipped to po boxes, ever, how is that an issue? I read their policy about UPS, put in a physical shipping address, and have never had a problem with them

1fast400 has been great to me every time ive ordered from them. my frist order with them was on dec 23rd, got my stuff on the 26th

Not an issue with PO boxes, but an issue with shipping time, seems like one time its 2 days, next time its 15 days, trust me many people can relate to this, your not their only customer. Pay 5$ more for your supps, ill order from allsportsnutrition for now on

Jeff Coleman Not an issue with PO boxes, but an issue with shipping time, seems like one time its 2 days, next time its 15 days, trust me many people can relate to this, your not their only customer. Pay 5$ more for your supps, ill order from allsportsnutrition for now on the only person I can vouch for is me, i've ordered from there 3 times and it all shipped the same day

Ive probably had 8-10 orders from there, so i speak from experience my friend.

Jeff Coleman Ive probably had 8-10 orders from there, so i speak from experience my friend. 8-10 orders from a company you don't like, who's the dummy now

took me a while to find a cheaper site with dependable shipping

i've made probably 100 orders and it's never taken over 3 days

Ceaze 100 orders lol,

how long does 1fast400 take?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts