Tuesday, December 24, 2013

post a pic of yourself now so all F & N can see

post a pic of yourself now so all F & N can see


as soon as i find mine ill post it

Hell of a deadlift Mike, but how is your poker game?





Mike McDermott I am having a really stupid day. It took me at least 45 seconds to realize that was a picture of Matt Damon poorly editted on.



here you go, I made you a collage

Since I just uploaded one, Ill post. And I'll preface by saying, yes I know I am small, yes I know I am weak, yes I know I have a long way to go. I started working out in January maybe ill upload a before pic sometime 6'3" 210 34 inch waist

Try smiling, nathan..

Ilyusha Try smiling, nathan.. never!

still bulking.. i've gotten alot bigger IMO. this was just taken a few days ago

my shitty 1 year of progress



jonno = teh new hotness

Ilyusha jonno = teh new hotness i'm seriously pretty happy with the progress

look good eye.. you got any normal poses?



nice man hey mike.. you said you were going to post some pics awhile ago. come on

Mike McDermott soon yeah.. i've heard that one before

my old collage

Damn Steve-o, you're a tank. Nice! How long have you been working out?

jonno yeah.. i've heard that one before wheres yer updated pics jonno

not a tank, most of the pics are a little stretched to work in there 2 1/2 years though, maybe 1 1/2 with knowledge

^^ thanks.. i'm getting fat but it's all good

Mike McDermott I'm not a bodybuilder, so people might make fun of me. shut it cupcake

post a pic of yourself now so all F & N can see

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts