Wednesday, December 25, 2013

what's your favorite exercise?

what's your favorite exercise?


I don't know what it is about deadlifts, but I absolutely love 'em. I can't pull much weight, but I just like the movement. What's yours?

straight barbell curls - only because I can curl at least twice the amount of anyone else why...but I always could

deadlifts also

deads and supine tricep extensions

Lately its been overhead squats. Not strong at them either but improving and still enjoy doing 'em.

Accordinly Done supine tricep extensions what are these?

front squats

crucialkc what are these? lay on your back, take 2 dumb bells, point elbows to the roof, extend dumb bells toward roof.

crucialkc I don't know what it is about deadlifts, but I absolutely love 'em. I can't pull much weight, but I just like the movement. What's yours? id like deadlifts alot more if my back wasnt so shitty

incubimmer id like deadlifts alot more if my back wasnt so shitty same

Decline DB Press quite satisfying

pull ups and rows right now. incline DB is really fun except that the DBs at my gym only go up to like 85 because the 90 95 100 is broken.

between squats and pull ups

i like incline DB bench press alot too

kronik85 lay on your back, take 2 dumb bells, point elbows to the roof, extend dumb bells toward roof. oh, same thing as tate press then right?

Bench and military press are fun to me, just something about pressing heavy weights over yourself/head. I used to really like deadlifts until I started getting moderately heavy and now they're just a pain in the ass. And my back is in a world of shit after I do them so they're not really something I look forward to.

i like cable crossovers...

chins

deadlifts and reverse hypers. cannot live without em.

Squats, and deads

decline bench i can feel the blood gushing to my head and making me broly !!

Squats

Squizats.

deadlifts and front squats

tricep kickbacks nah just kidding, incline cable flyes

what's your favorite exercise?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts