Sunday, December 29, 2013

Fast, Medium and Slow Protein Questions

Fast, Medium and Slow Protein Questions


alright, so I got the BV index infront of me, along with the amino acid score sheet. Now, what I need to know is if there is anyway to tell how fast the protein will be absorbed by observing these numbers? If I were to guess, the higher the BV, the faster it is absorbed and the lower the BV the slower it is absorbed, right? One last question, in a meal, what % of protein should be "fast", "medium" and "slow"? This is assuming that we are eating the 6 meals a day.

holy fuck....

HOLY SHIT DUDE!lc stop asking questions and start lifting and eating. you are 140lbs. eat and lift

wait, so if I were jewish, should I stay away from the protein in German Bratwurst?

shastaisforwinners wait, so if I were jewish, should I stay away from the protein in German Bratwurst? it'd probably be a good idea



and I thought I was bad

read the protein sticky

www.bodybuilding.com

shastaisforwinners wait, so if I were jewish, should I stay away from the protein in German Bratwurst? dont be silly, jews cant eat bratwurst edit: come to think of it, it probably isnt kosher neway

christophers this is a tricky question. the speed of protein you need is highly dependant on a variety of factors. sensitivity to light, sensitivity to animal protein, how long it's been on a plate, how long it's been microwaved, the total weight, your total weight, your bodyfat. hair color can also play a role as studies show the color of your hair, pubic hair, or eyebrow hair plays a significant role in the absorprtion of various proteins. blonde haired folk do not do well with casein based proteins, most theorize this has to do with the history of germans and nazi's.




























Fast, Medium and Slow Protein Questions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts