Monday, December 30, 2013

Protein intake during deficit

Protein intake during deficit


Is it as important to hit at least the 1g/lb of protein mark while in a deficit as it is while bulking?

what kind of intake should I be aiming for? Even though I'm not a BB, going off the the bodybuilder diet posted a week or two ago, should I be aiming for 1.4-1.5 (for my body type), and for my BF, would the thermogenic effect of it really make any difference? Mesomorphs - 1.2g/lb - 1.3g/lb. Ectomorphs - 1.4g/lb - 1.6g/lb. Endomorphs - 1.4g/lb - 1.5g/lb.* * I recommend a higher protein intake for endomorph's while dieting because of the thermogenic effect of a higher protein intake and increased protein turnover, not because they need more protein to maintain muscle mass.














































Protein intake during deficit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts