Friday, December 27, 2013

true protein custom protein

true protein custom protein


just got mine in the mail. reviews in a few i got morning mix with cherry berry & nighttime mix with orange cream & a green apple bsl flavoring for misc protein i have. if anyone wants to buy a pretty much new 5lb container of ON whey, lemme know. there's atleast 4.5lbs left.

i think i watered it down too much. doesn't taste bad though. no aftertaste.

whats with companies going with fruit flavors these days.

SpeedyGST whats with companies going with fruit flavors these days. BSL always had them AFAIK but they stopped offering protein or something.

now taht they are up here, I think I'm gonna try them when I run out of ON

Maybe I'll have to try the fruit flavors some time then. The TP chocolate I got was terrible.

where'd you order it from?

Filmboy44 where'd you order it from? www.trueprotein.com

Hmm, I've been thinking of giving this a try. Could just get a bunch of the no-flavor protein and some flavors, then if I hate the flavors at least they're cheaper to buy again than the powder.

I will never order from them again and I haven't even received my order yet. I placed an order, emailed them 3 times and I didn't receive one response back. I needed to change the shipping address and it was shipped out anyway

god that place sucks, i was going to order 1 lb of isolate powder, cuz thats all i need, and its fucking $5.27 for the cheapest ground shipping. how can they possibly charge 5.27 to ship one god forsaken pound?

ryazbeck god that place sucks, i was going to order 1 lb of isolate powder, cuz thats all i need, and its fucking $5.27 for the cheapest ground shipping. how can they possibly charge 5.27 to ship one god forsaken pound? going as close as it gets, from NY to NY, ups ground business to busienss is 5.40 retail. & residential is 6.80. & even priority mail is 3.85 for the first pound, without tracking or insurance. so blame the price of gas, not the store


























true protein custom protein

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts