Monday, December 30, 2013

I get drousy (sp) maybe its drowsy

I get drousy (sp) maybe its drowsy


after I take all my shit CEE Whey Shake Fish Oil Multivitamin and something to eat is there something im doing wrong maybe I should eat more when I take them all

are carbs in there with "something to eat"?

let me see how much there is for todays meal

100grams today



FrozynFyre 100grams today yeah. eat. I just had a 130g with lunch alone.

SteveO yeah. eat. I just had a 130g with lunch alone.

breakfast and lunch I'm at 185 gms carbs and 159gm protein so far today

superbri007 when I eat food, i get sleepy, if thats what you mean. Im talking about getting super sleepy after eating and taking supplements I feel good today though I got a really good ngiths sleep last night though

lots of food in your stomach means that your body needs to digest it. so your body sends blood towards your stomach to start digestion, and the more food the more blood needed so less blood in other parts of your body means fatigue, woowee

FrozynFyre Im talking about getting super sleepy after eating and taking supplements I feel good today though I got a really good ngiths sleep last night though Maybe you just answered your own question.

ACURA TL-S Maybe you just answered your own question.


























I get drousy (sp) maybe its drowsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts