Saturday, December 28, 2013

Congrats TheProwler , wd broly

Congrats TheProwler , wd broly


just goes to show, the curls get the girls.

WTF screetch? j/k What'd he do pop the question, I think I remember reading about that.

yep and yer he definitely needs a new hair cut for the wedding

is that soul glo in his hair

Was that the wedding in the "still a virgin" thread? That's fairytale like, she's really hot. Congrats to them both!

Congrats!

Peal the curls get the girls. it's true.



congrats



More like "jheri curls get the girls" am I right people?

Not bad work, I can see some definite progress in your tri's and delts. bi's seem to be lagging behind a bit though. congrats broly

i wonder who wins the fights

congrats

you look much smaller in clothes.

Peal just goes to show, the curls get the girls. wtf jerry curl juice

You two getting married or what?

aquanet?

he proposed there was a huge thread in main about marriage at his age congrats anyways!

Grouch you look much smaller in clothes. funny you should mention that. I found some old pics of her and I :shudders: when I was 115 pounds. I looked like a paperweight. I'll try to get those later. The curls are real, but usually a bit wilder, but I had it pretty tight with gel for the big night. Yeah, we just got engaged, and she just e-mailed me that she spent 3 hours writing a short paper night because the sparkles are distracting.

Congrats dude!!! I'm in the same situation as you....started at 115 pounds, bulking up and got curly hair - I only hope I get a girl as hot as you did! Congrats again.

TheProwler The curls are real, but usually a bit wilder, but I had it pretty tight with gel for the big night. Yeah, we just got engaged, and she just e-mailed me that she spent 3 hours writing a short paper night because the sparkles are distracting. Congrats.

congrats broly

congrats again matey!

i'm going to go to your wedding and just yell lytew8 and crunk

Congrats TheProwler , wd broly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts