Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Justin er filmy says to get the smaller one...

Justin er filmy says to get the smaller one...


I dunno. Got fitted by some stupid whore for my tux. 48 fits arms / shoulders and chest, but I could put like 3 basket balls under there. Filmy said to get a 44 and just relax because I'll only be wearing it for a short time. I think I could rip the 44 if I coughed really hard but it will look better. STupid cunt that fit me for it was like "golly the problem is that you're so big up here and not down here" Me = "I think your parents are related"

so you're not big "down there", eh?

GilgaMesH so you're not big "down there", eh? you know what I mean

fat man in a little cooooooaaat

SoKo fat guy in a little cooooooaaat Fixed.

sorry

44"? I had one of those when I was 20, no way you will make it bro, get the 48 and grow a back

I would get the bigger one. I got a 46 because it didn't look stupid (whole basketball thing you are talking about) and everytime I put it on I feel like I am going to rip the arms to shreds. The pants fit like a charm though since the suit came with 43 inch pants and they had to be fitted or else I would look like a real tard. I would just live with having the chest look stupid. It takes me a good minute to put my coat on without ripping it.

PurEvl 44"? I had one of those when I was 20, no way you will make it bro, get the 48 and grow a back It isnt the back that causes the problems, it is the lack of beer belly.

PurEvl 44"? I had one of those when I was 20, no way you will make it bro, get the 48 and grow a back Grow a back? back ain't the problem. I'll have to grow pregnant to fit in it.

trancezj Grow a back? back ain't the problem. I'll have to grow pregnant to fit in it. beer my brother beer

PurEvl beer my brother beer I think we all know I have no problem with that.

PurEvl beer my brother beer mmmmm beer

Oh that happened to me at my buddies wedding last fall. The rental place got me into a 50 Regular. When I put it on, totally fit in the shoulders and arms....not at all in the waist....asked them what they can do and they said 'nothing'..... With that said (if you can't find an 'athletic cut coat'), just make sure it will look good in pictures and then take the darn thing off ASAP.... Oh, and if they are having vests under, MAKE SURE that's the right size, cuz that's what you will be wearing all night

same problem with my brothers wedding as I told you already. I went in and took 3 coats...50, 48 and 46...the 46 comes short as shit even the long...the 48 looks too tight and the lapels actually flare out. The 50 fits fine in the chest and arms but the waist is like Trance said....4-5 basektballs

but Trance, get the 44 for picturs only and scrape it when you sit down...really you'll thank me later in the pics pics can't tell if you're uncomfortable

Filmboy44 but Trance, get the 44 for picturs only and scrape it when you sit down...really you'll thank me later in the pics pics can't tell if you're uncomfortable I'm afraid if I cough it'll explode. Maybe I'll go for the 46 and be kinda comfy and kinda stooopid looking.

trancezj I'm afraid if I cough it'll explode. Maybe I'll go for the 46 and be kinda comfy and kinda stooopid looking. its obviously your choice, but get the 44 long, which will hae a tad more room...the 46 will look like a big bag, the 48 is stupid the coat I"m wearing right now for a suit is a 48 but its tailored to fit inside which is great...but before it was tailored it looked rediculous...

When I went suit shopping I had the same experience, I went with the 44 instead of the 46 and just got the 44 tailored on the sides so it would give a tapered look

38 jacket, 28 pants. thank got for suit seperates.

SickLife 38 jacket, 28 pants. thank got for suit seperates. try 50/R with 32/34 waist

I went back this morning.. 44 is a no go. It looks like a spandex type coat standing still. 46 will have to work. It's still gunna be big, but I can't do the 44 at all.

get a different cut then. Go with the double flap back and the long, it will fit fine

wear sweatpants

Trance, I wore a 48 for my wedding in February. I looked like I was wearing a freakin robe. It was huge around my waist, but still a little snug around my shoulders and back. The girl at the shop told me I needed to quit working out. I told her to quit talking (then I told her I was kidding, so she wouldn't fuck up my tux on purpose). I chose a Ralph Lauren tux, and they didn't come in an Athletic cut. Get the 48 and don't worry too much. You won't have the jacket on all night and when you do, everybody is going to have their arms around you taking pictures. You won't notice. My suits have to be tailored and they look good when they are done properly. They are athletic cut, but still too damn big around the belly area. They make your shape stand out better when they are tailored and make your back look huge.

Justin er filmy says to get the smaller one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts