Tuesday, December 24, 2013

what sauces do uuse??

what sauces do uuse??


Well, i was thinking, what does everyone put on all there food, like condiments and such?? I use ketchup and chipotle tabasco, on almost everything, and some sweet baby ray's barbecue sauce..

BBQ Sauce on all meat.

A1 makes everything better.

Sweet Baby Rays Soy Sauce

Grouch A1 makes everything better. I used to like that stuff when I was younger, and then I tried it on some steak in the past week or two and i thought it was fucking disgusting. I guess I just love steak too much to butcher it with that shit.

Grouch A1 makes everything better. hell yeah, i put A1 on everything. my parents think im weird cause i put it on their porkchops.

christophers i also steal sweet and sour sauces from various fast food resteraunts. Yup, how come you can never find the same good sauce in bottles at the store

Xtreme2k2 Yup, how come you can never find the same good sauce in bottles at the store werd, i wish i could find that stuff bottled...

I use nothing

Mustard BBQ Sauce

some of this sweet honey bbq shit from HEB oh and mayo aka man juice

Ketchup, mustard, tobasco, Soy. Mayo I used to use alot but after reading the label i wont touch the stuff anymore.

vettedude Well, i was thinking, what does everyone put on all there food, like condiments and such?? I use ketchup and chipotle tabasco, on almost everything, and some sweet baby ray's barbecue sauce.. Hows the sled working out for you? I still wanna make one.

Whitecheddar Ranch!!!

Silver85327 Hows the sled working out for you? I still wanna make one. I'm obviously not vettedude, but I actually spent most of this afternoon calling around at scrap yards and steel distr/warehouses to see how cheap I could find the materials for. The first place I called wanted 63 dollars for just the 1/4x21x24 plate of steel, so I was like fuck that and called probably 20 more places. The highest price I was quoted for just the plate was 90 fucking dollars... but I finally got ahold of somebody in the area that had a 50 dollar minimum sale rule and he said he would just do it for 50 dollars... He said for what I would be using it for Hot-rolled low-carbon steel would be fine and it would be 37 lbs (some people were quoting me 90 cents a lb for the steel so I figure I had a 20 or so dollar leeway before I actually hit 50. After getting off the phone I decided to call him back and order up 15 inches of 2" piping, the wall thickness I chose was about 1/4 inch (figured I could always fill it with something to strengthen it if it was weak). He never got bac to me on pricing of that because they didnt stock it but I figure 50 to 60 dollars total for parts... have somebody from school weld it for me and either find somebody to bend it for near free or cut the 3 inches and have it welded at an angle. I should have all the materials and everything put together by next weekend. ibholyfuckinglongpost edit: I'm going to call him up tomorrow and see if he found out pricing on the pipe and have him put the order in.

awesome, u should have bought 1.5" ID tubing, that stuff is right at 2" od, and people normally carry it in stock. I waslucky, and had a few options open for building my sled, my pops is in the industrial sector of town, and knows alot of people around here, so he was just gonna get one of his friends to give me the crap, but i was like what the hell is the fun in that, Shit is way ebtter when u build it with ur own two hands. But as far as sled work goes, it has gone great, i need to go get another plate for dragging, cause i can do two plates + the sled [pretty easilly, and i can stand straight up while doing it, i dunno if the way o have my rope configured is making this easier or not, but regaurdless, i am gonna need mopre plates for the home gym in the future anyway.

Actually any kind of ranch, I can/do drink that shit from the bottle, especially the cheese varieties/garlic/and bbq styles!

I have around 300 pounds worth of plates just sitting at my dads house that I never use and a 45 # bar. I bought them years ago and never used them. I want to buy a bench and start useing them fawkers. I dunno though I may be moveing to Nebraska/Iowa in a month so I am leary of gathering to much shit cause I dont want to haul it all up there.

I forgot but how much are you pulling on your sled right now?

Silver85327 I forgot but how much are you pulling on your sled right now? i started with two plates/ 90 pounds on the sled and thats what i did the last time i pulled it

I figured you would be pulling more than that. Your a pretty big dude.

siracha / siracha with butter. Most of everything else I eat is quality food so it usually doesn't need any addatives.

3-4 different types of hot sauce I add to almost everything.

lol by the timei made it to the end of this thread, i forgot that it was about sauces and not sleds. lol. i really dont use many/any sauces on anything. mayo on sandwiches (minimal to keep it from being real dry), lil barbeque sauce on anything that comes off the grill.

pepper, chilli oil, chilli sauce

what sauces do uuse??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts