Friday, December 27, 2013

Has lifting helped any of you score some putang?

Has lifting helped any of you score some putang?




If I tried to use it for that, yes. The thing is I don't actively go seeking women due to lack of time ATM.

I was with my gf before I got really into it so no. But I'm sure I could.

Absolutely.

It has hurt me chances.... everyone around me feels that skinny cut me >>> fat me and I probably won't get to cut until summer of 06

No, Im still fat. I can just lift heavier things.

i don't know fucking know, i can't conduct a clinical trial with skinny me's and buff me's and see who gets more ass in the real world. ass might not even be the measure, it might be like perceived attractiveness or some shit.

No.

drunknmunky No, Im still fat. I can just lift heavier things. best answer ever

most worthwhile girls don't give a shit how many muscles you have...you just have to know how to "spit game" as they say.

with all the wrong girls, yes.

drunknmunky No, Im still fat. I can just lift heavier things. DOT

Nope. I dont try either, its 100 percent for myself. Ive actually rejected "putang"

I have got some ass, but it hasn't helped me get a g/f

Yes, on many occasions, before I settled down

Hahah. Oh yah it has. Don't know if its because I was mentally a slut just fat bodied earlier and the good body has instilled more confidence, or if its because they want me more, or both. But definately.

joy division most worthwhile girls don't give a shit how many muscles you have...you just have to know how to "spit game" as they say. So girls that are worthwhile only care how good your game is? Keep talking, I'm taking notes.

in a word: maybe I was a smooth pimp even before I got in shape

I'd have to say more than likely it has. Being 340lbs isnt' that attractive afterall

Im gonna have to say no for me, but i do have more confidence... i think.

ryazbeck ... i think. that means you don't

haha

It can really go either way. I've had girls tell me how much thicker I was than last time they saw me just from looking or from a hug. On the other hand others have told me how fat I look since I used to be so skinny.

I get more tang when I'm fat. Bulking rules

Girls don't like guys with big muscles.

Has lifting helped any of you score some putang?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts