Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Unfit - New comic

Unfit - New comic


http://dilbert.com/comics/unfit/



it is set in a gym from the makers of dilbert, i thought it was appropriate

yeah and I agree...its the mentality many follow..."if i workout I can still do this and that because I'm working out"

Filmboy44 yeah and I agree...its the mentality many follow..."if i workout I can still do this and that because I'm working out" if i benched yesterday, i can eat a bag of chips-ahoy today. and now that i mention it, i miss chips-ahoy.

this comic just started on monday, so it'll be interesting to see where it goes and if it lasts a long time



"I get to wear sneakers to work"

this isn't F&N related, but this one made me laugh more than anything



SoKo this isn't F&N related, but this one made me laugh more than anything

That comic doesn't seem too funny.

I think it's pretty funny





added to faves


















Unfit - New comic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts