Monday, December 23, 2013

Bulk

Bulk


Trying to bulk atm, and right now I'm on GNC Weight Gainer 18xx..currently 6'0 and 160lbs. What other supplements should I be taking, and is there anything better than this GNC shit I should try?

Eat! Just Eat!

AmCo Eat! Just Eat! .

AmCo Eat! Just Eat! Like no tomorrow.

GNC

why spend the $ on a GNC product when you can spend the same amount of money on calorically dense, better tasting foods.

cunninglinguist why spend the $ on a GNC product when you can spend the same amount of money on calorically dense, better tasting foods. jack in the box in my area is having 1.99 ultimate cheese burgers, that would have been a better tasting meals at close to 1000 calories each

I realize the folly of my ways. GNC is pretty much expensive shit, Im looking for better alternatives here. Im eating a healthy 3k-4k calories a day here, I just need a better shake for a bit of a boost.

Jsweet Im eating a healthy 3k-4k calories a day here, I just need a better shake for a bit of a boost. why?

Jsweet Trying to bulk atm, and right now I'm on GNC Weight Gainer 18xx..currently 6'0 and 160lbs. What other supplements should I be taking, and is there anything better than this GNC shit I should try? how the fuck are you 160?? i'm 6'2 and weigh 195.

get Optimum Nitrition Serious MAss online at 1fast400.com...its cheaper

~Mr.$M!kE~ how the fuck are you 160?? i'm 6'2 and weigh 195. I'm 160.8 if it helps.

~Mr.$M!kE~ how the fuck are you 160?? i'm 6'2 and weigh 195. I'm 5'7" and weigh 193lbs, what's your point?

food > supplements

dude BK 730cal breakfast sandwich! get three of them every morning

shastaisforwinners I'm 5'7" and weigh 193lbs, what's your point? that he's 160 at 6'0


















Bulk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts