Sunday, December 22, 2013

Should I post my progress pics?

Should I post my progress pics?


Or lack there of. ibtizeandflimy

yes

sure

No.

do it

hmmmmmm well there is a forarme shot. and some tiberwolveesqu lighting in one.

Grouch hmmmmmm well there is a forarme shot. and some tiberwolveesqu lighting in one. stop being a fagmo and either post them or go crunk some more, shit

Ilyusha stop being a fagmo and either post them or go crunk some more, shit

WTF happend to OT uploads 246 lbs March 1st 236 lbs March 22nd 229 lbs April 25th This does the crunking Awwee lighting saves the day...ok well not really but it was worth a try. so basically I'm smaller and weaker too but look the same. I would have taken a tize but they dont make a hat big enough.

im going to have to get down to like 200 to get abs. oh god

hot

you have a long skinny neck. Time to bulk

whoa!

MikeTheVike1 you have a long skinny neck. Time to bulk

christophers if you want me to be honest i dont see all that much diff well nor do i. am i really going to have to cut much lower? Am I dont something horribly wrong. Should I have gotten bigger before. My routine is pretty much the same just with added cardio. Protien intake is still high, no regular soda. even backed off the beers a lot too.

you looked better at 246

I think you looked better at 246, dude. I dunno, maybe it's my eyes playing tricks on me, but that's my honest opinion. You are much stronger than you look..

Grouch well nor do i. am i really going to have to cut much lower? Am I dont something horribly wrong. Should I have gotten bigger before. My routine is pretty much the same just with added cardio. Protien intake is still high, no regular soda. even backed off the beers a lot too. you're losing weight... now its just a question of if its muscle or fat. i think you can expect your maxes to be down a bit, which they aren't really... so im guessing the majority of the weight loss was NOT muscle, but rather fat or water or vital organs or something. I'd keep cutting. You set a goal of abs. Realize your dreams and harness your chi

christophers at this rate id guess youll probably have to be ~200 or very possiblly under to see abs.. and seeing abs is dependant on what you mean. the more abs you want to see the lower youll go. using "seeing abs" as a goal isnt a good idea.. for some that will take a lot of sacrifice, and a lot of misery. for others, its not very hard. 50 lbs of mass loss for abs. God i'll look like noxen.

keep going man, see how you feel at 200. If you don't like it I'm sure itll be easy to hit 250 in a short time

Grouch 50 lbs of mass loss for abs. God i'll look like noxen. yes I'm quickly approaching 200lb lean and I agree, its quite noxen ish

Peal keep going man, see how you feel at 200. If you don't like it I'm sure itll be easy to hit 250 in a short time I havn't been 200lbs in like 9 years.

time to cut

Grouch I havn't been 200lbs in like 9 years. I wonder how cavefish's cutting is going? he was even using juice wasn't he? perhaps a contest is in order

Grouch ? Why the cutting phase ? What are your long term goals ?

Should I post my progress pics?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts