Sunday, December 22, 2013

So how bad is eating maps?

So how bad is eating maps?


anyone know how much protein it contains? i saw alot of people reading these things at the market and i was just thinking about the nutritional info.

Mike McDermott you will probably get smarter maybe i'll just bite off a bit of china to give it a try

funny you should say that because paper is a great source of carbs and fiber. I used to eat alot of rice-based paper when I was younger Just stay away from copy paper... it contains bleach

KetchupKing funny you should say that because paper is a great source of carbs and fiber. I used to eat alot of rice-based paper when I was younger Just stay away from copy paper... it contains bleach you think sand paper would be ok broly? i got alot of that laying around

This thread makes me want to finish eating my pack of seaweed paper

haha, maps is spam spelled backwards

Undefined haha, maps is spam spelled backwards

you guys are fuckin' retards


































So how bad is eating maps?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts