Monday, December 23, 2013

Is this a good look to go for? *snws*

Is this a good look to go for? *snws*


I'm wanting some inspiration and I watch wrestling sometimes. Well Trish Stratus has always caught my eye, and I was wondering if guys like the way she looks. These aren't very good pics of her..but the wrestlling website and her website wouldn't allow me to save pics. also her eis her website with better pics http://www.trishstratus.com/ and the wrestling website http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/tr...us/profile.jsp

how about the Carmen Electra look?

It might just be me, but I hate it when girls look kind of buff. That girl has some veins bulging out of her arm. Jessica Simpson weight trains for fat loss, and she looks incredible. As does Jessica Alba! That girl = That = hot

her body is hot, even a little bit more muscle would be fine IMO

trish stratus is fuckin hot

girls and muscles dont mix

transistor girls and muscles dont mix and so said the man who looked like a prepubescent girl.

Grouch and so said the man who looked like a prepubescent girl.

pics of you in bikini as of now?

sr20wop pics of you in bikini as of now?

i say go for it

Socrates

it's a tie

trish is so fucking hot that I wouldnt want her...thats how hot she is

those pics aren't really good looking pics as I said before because she's got oil all over her and is too tan IMO. I like it when she looks more natural. Also I don't want breast implants...so I would look different in that aspect.

nic379 those pics aren't really good looking pics as I said before because she's got oil all over her and is too tan IMO. I like it when she looks more natural. Also I don't want breast implants...so I would look different in that aspect. pics of you know for comparison sake, also for an idea how much work you got ahead

Socrates It might just be me, but I hate it when girls look kind of buff. That girl has some veins bulging out of her arm. Jessica Simpson weight trains for fat loss, and she looks incredible. As does Jessica Alba! That girl = That = hot Jessica Simpson is really pretty in that pic...but I've also seen ipcs of her where she looked bad. I think that that's how Trish looks when she isn't flexing and all oiled up.

PurEvl trish is so fucking hot that I wouldnt want her...thats how hot she is you guys are SO silly and complicated. and no pics. I'm not comfortable yet. I do have alot of work ahead of me..or at least that's what I tell myself so that I won't get discouraged when I don't wake up tomorrow looking like that. I did order some protein finally, so that should help with the muscle.

She's so fine I want to suck her daddies dick!

what bri?

superbri007 i broke the tie, but... this girl > all girls on this thread then why did you vote no? she has muscle that you can see. if you greased her up like trish..she would look just the same..no?

trish stratus is fuckin hot

you're gay if you wouldn't bang that

Ceaze trish stratus is fuckin hot . Tied 7 up

She looks 10x better in that pic. I say go for it, just don't starve yourself or end up getting the implants.

Is this a good look to go for? *snws*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts