Sunday, December 22, 2013

Any exercises that would help for golfing?

Any exercises that would help for golfing?


I hit about 50 balls at the range the other day and I was sore for 2 days. I was thinking Deadlifts Broomsticks Twists Back Extesnions Anything else?

nuttin weight related! twists will help, and more practice at the way overpriced ranges in ny

Plus I don't want to be tired after 9. But last yr I was fat and out of shape, which probably was the reason for not being able to walk 18.

working out in general has made my drives consistently 300+

NoXeN working out in general has made my drives consistently 300+ without sacrificing flexibility?

probably heavy oblique work, PC work, abs, and some gigantic forearms so you can grip that club from swinging it so hard.

well if tiger woods can bench 315, maybe it helps him?

NoXeN working out in general has made my drives consistently 300+ bullshit asshole.

I think that not playing golf is the best solution.

I hit the 7 iron like 200 yards. I'm useless with any other club.

NoXeN working out in general has made my drives consistently 300+ u dont have to be huge to hit 300

Leo95SE without sacrificing flexibility? im still not big enough to lose flexibility, i really twist my body and i get a lot of power that way

sirmark u dont have to be huge to hit 300 no kiddin im 6'2 160

Leo95SE without sacrificing flexibility? you don't have to lose flexibility as you get bigger... most people do because they don't bother with good, frequent stretching.

Weighted Clubs help a little. Broomstick twists you should do any way.




















Any exercises that would help for golfing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts