Saturday, December 21, 2013

Anyone know the macro breakdown of those soft pretzels?

Anyone know the macro breakdown of those soft pretzels?


Specifically the brown sugar/ cinnamon flavoured ones you can pick up at theatres?

They have 100g of FUCKING DELICIOUS GOODNESS and 2g of heart attack per serving.

I'll have two or three on my carb loading days then. Those I get a craving for whenever I go to the theatre.

Yeah theres one of those places in a mall near me, you can smell them for miles. So good... Oh, and heres a nutrition chart from a chain that sells them: http://www.auntieannes.com/PDFS/abm462NutGuid1_29.pdf

I used to work at Auntie Annes. Believe it or not, the pretzels taste like shit after eating them for a year.

cavefish Yeah theres one of those places in a mall near me, you can smell them for miles. So good... Oh, and heres a nutrition chart from a chain that sells them: http://www.auntieannes.com/PDFS/abm462NutGuid1_29.pdf Sooo good. Do they usually have them buttered already? And do you have to requent for it to be unbuttered. While I'm in Cali 2 of those then will be on my carb loading days. thanks cavefish.

Socrates I used to work at Auntie Annes. Believe it or not, the pretzels taste like shit after eating them for a year. Blasphemer!!!

oh how i love auntie annes, one of my teachers in high school owned one so we'd get discounts on them


































Anyone know the macro breakdown of those soft pretzels?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts