Monday, December 23, 2013

I dont think I was born with obliques

I dont think I was born with obliques


but then again my abs/obliques are seriously lacking. I only work them out once a week and when I do I pound on them. I'm thinking about turning it up to twice, maybe three, times a week instead of once. whats a good oblique work out look like?

Abs are made in teh kitchen! Seriously, you get so much ab work from them being stabilizer muscles in just about every other exercise, you probably *have* abs just fine; you just can't see them. I know I have them, I can feel em..but I need to get my diet in line.

Elfling Abs are made in teh kitchen! Seriously, you get so much ab work from them being stabilizer muscles in just about every other exercise, you probably *have* abs just fine; you just can't see them. I know I have them, I can feel em..but I need to get my diet in line.

when i first started working out I went from 5'11" 130-165. i stopped and a month later I was back down to 135. I still didnt have them. I got back into it a month ago and since have gained 10 or so lbs so I know I wont see them, but the next time I cut I want to see those bitches!

stop cutting, get bigger and then cut. With that weight you have next to no ab mass as it is

yeah i dont plan on seeing them for a long time, i just want to make sure they will be there. i jsut want a good oblique routine, i just dont feel any burn or anything after working on them

jackjohnson yeah i dont plan on seeing them for a long time, i just want to make sure they will be there. i jsut want a good oblique routine, i just dont feel any burn or anything after working on them you have obliques or else you would have a very difficult time twisting your torso. Just build up the main part of your abs doing your basic crunches, leg raises, etc. Obliques are only visibile at very low body fat levels

pfft what you want to see them for, be fat like the rest of us.

dragon flags destroy my obliques

shastaisforwinners dragon flags destroy my obliques Dragon flags destroy my elbows.

thats impossible, you have to work them.

i know, i was joking. i was looking for different ways to work them, instead of my typical side bend stuff

jackjohnson i know, i was joking. i was looking for different ways to work them, instead of my typical side bend stuff Ever done cable crossovers? I've heard some people call them lumberjacks too. Start with the cable at a high attachment, pull from right shoulder to left hip in a crunching motion (you're doing it standing up). Switch to left shoulder to right hip for next set.

timberwolf Dragon flags destroy my elbows. I think I must have been smoking crack when I posted I meant an excersise similar to decline bench twists, not dragon flags. Basically sit on a decline bench, hold yourself upper body parallel to the floor. With arms out in front (pointed at the ceiling) w/ fingers interlaced, twist your body from side to side, so it looks like an upside-down pendulum. Can't think of the name for some reason...

alright thanks guys ill try these out. anyone else think oblique exercises look retarded? i always feel like richard simmons doing them

Elfling Abs are made in teh kitchen! i do all my situps there


















I dont think I was born with obliques

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts