Friday, December 20, 2013

F&N Meet?

F&N Meet?


Post where you are and if we get several of us in a good distance maybe we can organize a halfway decent meet. I'm in Buffalo, I can travel to Toronto (north) Boston (east), Pittsburgh(south) or Columbus(west) if its worth it so post where you are, and if you'd be down for weekend meet with working out.

i'd be down for TO or Pittsburgh (gf has friends down there I could stay with)

in for southeast of disorder

Dragon i'd be down for TO or Pittsburgh (gf has friends down there I could stay with) alright, thats 3 for T.

I'm right by Toronto, I'd be up for it.

thats 4

IF this goes down, I suggest Tucker's Marketplace for the nutrition part of the meet. If its still like it used to be, it a all you can eat with a pasta bar, prime rib, chicken, and I think there was a stir-fry bar too. Me-I'll take one Meat Counter Guy-Of what? Me-Everything

I'm in Texass so I'll see maybe like a couple of you guys here in June.. other than than I will be in Littleton, CO April 21st-25th and then to the NE(Philly/Jersey/NYC-Manhattan) May 19th-24th

columbus baby

washington DC

I'm in TO

I may be in California between April 10 and April 22nd.

To

Hmm, if it would anything, Toronto...but I don't think I can make it this time.

arizona ;x

we have 6 for TO this is shapin' up

When in TO? And I'll even accompany you guys to a stripbar if you insist.

The meet should be in Columbus and it should always be the weekend of the Arnold.

timberwolf When in TO? And I'll even accompany you guys to a stripbar if you insist. I'd need to borrow someone's ID

maryland...i can travel up and down east coast if need be

Not in... I'm not cool enough!

Cali Damnit

Cali.

Ilyusha Cali. My sister who I'm visiting lives in San Jose.

timberwolf My sister who I'm visiting lives in San Jose. Nice.. that's like 40 mins from my house. We should have a "Welcome Timberwolf to Cali" meet when you come here..

F&N Meet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts