Sunday, December 22, 2013

I have moved out of the basement

I have moved out of the basement


After an extremely sketchy ten days of discomfort at my usual basement location, the wind has blown my skinny ass to the gym. It was a good 7wks or so of lifting in the basement, but after enough complaints to keep the noise down and constant interruptions from everybody in the house, it became clear that I need to go elsewhere to get better results. I'll post current pics of myself probably tomorrow to see how little I exaggerate. I've gained 20lbs over 7wks standing in front of the fridge and my clothes fit a little better, but I'm still a rake.

superbri007 Did you have a spotter in your basement, I personally would not go as heavy as possible by myself, don't wanna pass out or get pinned, etc. my uncle spots me. he's also going back to lifting after a looong hiatus, but he's being a bitch and won't gym with me.

superbri007 Did you have a spotter in your basement, I personally would not go as heavy as possible by myself, don't wanna pass out or get pinned, etc. and at first, I thought you meant you were living in your basement or are you?

Okay as promised, I found a pic I snapped real quick about a week ago. I have a long way to go.

So how come you just started lifting? Getting in shape for summer?

i like your attitude

Socrates So how come you just started lifting? Getting in shape for summer? when i was 11-13 i used to use those starter weights your parents would give for christmas just to see if they'd be touched. i used to do be heavy into track up until junior in hs, then it was all about booze and pussy. i developed full-blown asthma, and diabetes runs through our family. so instead of becoming like the rest of the old family, i stopped smoking altogether, drinking is minimized to absolute interest (i have little nowadays), and i'm back to being active in sports.




































I have moved out of the basement

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts