Friday, December 20, 2013

ATTN: Flat-footed Crew :sadwavey:

ATTN: Flat-footed Crew :sadwavey:


My feet are terribly flat-footed. I'm not exactly sure why I made this thread, maybe a support group kind of thread? I don't know, but do you guys have problems with running or injuries? What shoes fit you best? etc etc etc

Im flat footed as well

same here

I use the elliptical when I do any cardio, running on the treadmill makes my feet hurt.

New Balance makes good running shoes for flat footed people. I've also heard good things about Asics but I haven't tried them. I wear New Balance and I also have a set of athletic insoles because I'm extremely flat flooted.

I have flat feet, I wear a size 14-15. I don't have any problems with them

Have a pretty good flat foot also. Nick is right about Asics, thats all I used for anything distance in Track and Field. My sprint spikes were always Nike and distance shoes were always Asics.

I have collapsing arches...ended up getting some custom orthotics and some neutral shoes, still doesnt help out my shin splint and arch pain problems

in... brooks beasts are my best friends

not in booyah!

wood in... brooks beasts are my best friends WERD. brooks beast > flat feet

I'm in also

You all only *think* you're flat footed. I really am though Went in for a flight phsyical and the doc was like...." hmm you have flat feet - that used to be a disqualifier - but now its just a 'variation of normal'" my arches are non-existant

I'm in. I almost got kicked out of boot camp for having flat feet.

In I've got insoles molded to fit my feet... still have knee pains




















ATTN: Flat-footed Crew :sadwavey:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts