Thursday, December 19, 2013

Jerry Rice works out at the club I work at

Jerry Rice works out at the club I work at


I manage the Front Desk & Valet Departments (Yeah, I know... valet at a fitness club ) so I usually don't head upstairs to the Fitness Area during the busy morning rush. However today I needed to find a certain member of the club in the weight room and was SHOCKED to see Jerry Rice squatting with some of the ugliest squat form I'd ever seen. It blew me away! I thought he was actually going to hurt himself the way he was hunched over. Moreover, I would have assumed that a pro trainer would have taught him some sort of proper form Anyways, I did a double-take Cliffs: Jerry Rice has HORRIBLE squat form

at this point, i think hes done something right.

DCyamaha at this point, i think hes done something right. certainly not weight lifting

SteveO certainly not weight lifting

DCyamaha yeah because hands and vertical leap are impacted so much by weight lifting

He looks like he can squat 900...I woulda never guessed

>>>>>>you And the man has to be in some amazing shape because he's 43 and still contributive in the game. Hell he had a 1200 yard season at age 40. Has to be doing something correct.

Mike McDermott yeah, he knows how to run routes, and he has great hands Yeah but just the simple fact that his body hasn't fallen apart has to count for something.

Ya they only get rocked occasionally, other than that they get off pretty easy.
































Jerry Rice works out at the club I work at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts