Saturday, December 14, 2013

GMs = WIN

GMs = WIN


Just did GM's for the first time yesterday, after doing deadlifts my back is sore like a mofo today.. I <3 it from now on I'm rotating gm's and deads every other week

Im going to try them tomarrow after doing some DL, and squats.

Silver85327 Im going to try them tomarrow after doing some DL, and squats. I'll say a prayer for your erector spinae

i alternate them as well

Ceaze I'll say a prayer for your erector spinae

GM's are great, but not on DL day. I couple mine with just squats, though.. and pullthroughs.

EEK your right I read Christophers core routine wrong.

I got lazy and I rounded my lower back during the last set of GM's today. :- I have to focus more or I am going to get injured.

zeromagnus GMs are the one exercise I excel in at my gym...kinda weird, but I'll take whatever I can get does anyone else do them though?
































GMs = WIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts