Tuesday, January 7, 2014

TEH BROLYZ ROCK!!!!!1111 :love: I love you guys, fo real

TEH BROLYZ ROCK!!!!!1111 :love: I love you guys, fo real


Zachary loves you guys, my whole family loves you guys. someone sent me that picture of teh mystery card. It hasnt come in the mail yet but the cat's outta the bag. I can't wait to get the real thing so I can take pics of it and frame it and put it in the baby's room. Maybe it'll get here in time for his 1st birthday in 3 months.

It's a good thing some really smart guy who shall remain nameless scanned that fucker. Must be a God of man.

why didnt i get this

How come I wasn't asked to sign this? : overwhelmingsadness:

This fucker is OLD

fuckers have had it forever, I had it one day an it was gone, whoever held it up should be killed...slowly

PurEvl fuckers have had it forever, I had it one day an it was gone, whoever held it up should be killed...slowly I know who has it

werd :in: glad to see its on its way to making it there... @ Gogz... Happy Birthday ???

I signed it. A year ago...

taht's awesome, really. I'm going to frame it.

jonno why didnt i get this it's still in the mail, i guess. I didn't take this picture, someone else did. maybe it's coming to you

jonno why didnt i get this

mymilkexpired werd :in: glad to see its on its way to making it there... @ Gogz... Happy Birthday ??? ??????

there is still ONE person that has it...I have emailed that person time and time again...he "said" it was sent out when I get it I'll put our "stuff"in it and mail it to broly king

Fazle signed too

wait a sec... gilgamesh, jonno and jeg are all on it, over on the right. hard to see the first time around.

for you asshats that want in now...I only rounded up the ones that King knows either personally or for a long time on the board shit if it were the case of getting everyone on there, it would reach his son when he turned 18

KingGargantuan wait a sec... gilgamesh, jonno and jeg are all on it, over on the right. hard to see the first time around. I am very uncreative, but I have nice handwriting

I was wondering what happened to that dang card. Cool

Buckaroo Banzai2 I was wondering what happened to that dang card. Cool that's just a scan someone sent me. i dont have the actual card yet. i see you on it though

KingGargantuan that's just a scan someone sent me. i dont have the actual card yet. i see you on it though yep, Filmy was kind enough to include me yeah I noticed you hadnt gotten it but I was afraid to post and find out what happened to it. I am glad at least someone took a scan of part of it.

jonno why didnt i get this

Filmy writes like a girl

Filmboy44 for you asshats that want in now...I only rounded up the ones that King knows either personally or for a long time on the board shit if it were the case of getting everyone on there, it would reach his son when he turned 18

MikeTheVike1 Filmy writes like a girl

TEH BROLYZ ROCK!!!!!1111 :love: I love you guys, fo real

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts