Monday, November 18, 2013

Starting cutting in 8 days...

Starting cutting in 8 days...


...and just for the hell of it took a look at today's calorie intake. Without even trying I don't think I did terrible..considering I didn't even get to go to the gym today Cal 1963 Fat 81 Carbs 200 Protein 120

how much do you weigh?

145 as of 2mins ago (after eating though..so +/- a pound or two)

no love . wheres the evening crew

Cutting at 145 lbs? Height?

Jsweet Cutting at 145 lbs? Height? 5'6" I know, I know. ibdontcutbuteatmore I gained roughly 15pounds in the past 2 months ( ) but I want to cut and then start eating again. Then cut and eat again. Etc.

you don't need to cut. you can bulk now



cutting @ 145 is dumb

shiit, i feel bad for cutting at under 245.. your fucking crazy...



i feel like i should. i have a hard time losing fat..i've never had a full-blown six-pack, i wanna see it and go back to bulkin

knucks i feel like i should. i have a hard time losing fat..i've never had a full-blown six-pack, i wanna see it and go back to bulkin you cant flex bone dude

vettedude you cant flex bone dude i'm sorry i'm not 5'9 and 240lbs. If I was taller, it'd be a different issue. But I'm not. I'm 5'6, and anyways, I wrestle. I want to be up at 140 or 145 6-7%bf by next season

knucks i'm sorry i'm not 5'9 and 240lbs. If I was taller, it'd be a different issue. But I'm not. I'm 5'6, and anyways, I wrestle. I want to be up at 140 or 145 6-7%bf by next season suit uself

I'd appreciate it if people here didn;t critize a person for cutting. Help all you want, but if a person wants to stay at a certain weight, let him/her. For fucks sake, I like you guys, but don't make me be a regular on @ the main forum.

christophers when you post things on a messageboard you subject yourself to peoples opinions. this is not going to change. people are only being honest with you, like it or not. hoewver your diet is poor anyway. too low protein. like i said, i didn't even try today..apart from the protein shake. I'm thinking I will be doing a high protein, low carb, low fat for cutting. Shake in the morning, tuna sandwich at lunch, grilled chicken dinner, shake before bed. Little snacks in between.

i'm wondering why you want abs...because a lot of guys think they matter to girls when they really don't...a girl will really dig a guy with some size a lot more than some skinny fruitcake with a couple of abs showing ask girls what their favorite part on a guy is and you'll get arms, back, chest, butt etc A HELL OF A LOT MORE than abs ultimately, i want something to show for almost two years of training other than some abs...i want people to know i work out just by looking at me i think you need to get your priorities in check

Werdna i'm wondering why you want abs...because a lot of guys think they matter to girls when they really don't...a girl will really dig a guy with some size a lot more than some skinny fruitcake with a couple of abs showing ask girls what their favorite part on a guy is and you'll get arms, back, chest, butt etc A HELL OF A LOT MORE than abs ultimately, i want something to show for almost two years of training other than some abs...i want people to know i work out just by looking at me i think you need to get your priorities in check I don't want abs for the girls, don't get me wrong. I want them for my own self. Hell, as soon as I cut down the fat I'll start bulking again.

knucks I don't want abs for the girls, don't get me wrong. I want them for my own self. Hell, as soon as I cut down the fat I'll start bulking again. and just get fat again? what is so special about abs for you? i regret every time i've cut in my lifting career...and i regret every second i wasn't eating everything in sight trying to bulk

Werdna and just get fat again? what is so special about abs for you? i regret every time i've cut in my lifting career...and i regret every second i wasn't eating everything in sight trying to bulk on a side note, have you started cutting again yet?

i remember when i weighed 155. I was a damn twig

eliktronix on a side note, have you started cutting again yet? yeah, i'll probably regret it this time too




Starting cutting in 8 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts