Monday, November 18, 2013

I hate cutting

I hate cutting


I've lost 13-14 lbs or so in 6 weeks. Down to 232 from 246 no closer to abs, I feel like shit all the time, I'm weak and getting weaker recovery takes forever, I feel smaller, I'm captain road rage. I can keep the diet up but I think im going to be like 220 before i'm lean like all you sexy beasts. And i'm going to be a fucking small 220.

superbri007 ... man up bitch Grouch gets crunk in this bitch starts pushin shit thank god I'm not cutting anytime soon. I have no business cutting. And from hearing all you fuckers bitch, I'd rather not cut at this point in time. I ate a pint of Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie just for you all cutting 1040 calories 52 grams of fat 30+ of them saturated Also, a sub with sliced up boars head buffalo chicken, with lettuce tomato, cheese, oil + vinegar, and spicey mustard .....and Chicken parm on a roll with Curly fries ....and Arizona green tea ....and a cinnamon bun you need to die in a fire.

christophers don't cut until you're 300lb's atleast. Like 3 years ago I had some old wanker tell me to bulk to 400. He was dead serious too.

christophers don't cut until you deadlift 700. that way you can be sure of having enough muscle. sweet so i'll never be cutting. alright im off to in and out for a 5x5 see ya in a bit.

IN for the Cutting sucks crew.

in too tired do anything too naseous to rest

christophers cutting is pretty gay. You cut like 150lbs. Hypocrit.

what if its a matter of being insta-pantydrop hot or not? and IN

for me, cutting sucks because you aint gaining muscle, bust your ass lifting weight just for the slim chance that you get to keep all the hard earned muscle that you gained from bulking. plus eating clean while watching the people around you feast on the most delicious of foods. that and to see your self getting smaller, you can't lift as much, always tired. blah atleast the bitches think that: 170 at 9-10% bf > 190 16-18%bf

darkjedi for me, cutting sucks because you aint gaining muscle, bust your ass lifting weight just for the slim chance that you get to keep all the hard earned muscle that you gained from bulking. plus eating clean while watching the people around you feast on the most delicious of foods. that and to see your self getting smaller, you can't lift as much, always tired. blah atleast the bitches think that: 170 at 9-10% bf > 190 16-18%bf Well there's like a 3 pounds difference in leans muscle tissue between the two, so if either of those were an option I'd rather be the 170@9-10%, unless the person in question was over 6 feet tall

christophers yeah its a little different when it's a matter of living or dying excuses, excuses. A real man would have poured m&m's straight into his stomach until his heart stopped and would smile the whole way.

ACURA TL-S excuses, excuses. A real man would have poured m&m's straight into his stomach until his heart stopped and would smile the whole way. PEANUT m&m's only though

ACURA TL-S excuses, excuses. A real man would have poured m&m's straight into his stomach until his heart stopped and would smile the whole way. gummi bears for me. I'll eat a 5lb bucket.

i'm actually getting to the point where I dont mind cutting

Fuck cutting.

ive gotten used to it, im rarely hungry anymore. oh and my strength is still goin up on squats

christophers , I'll be like 500 pounds at that point.

I am starting my heavy cutting diet here in 2 weeks, next week I am getting my self prepared for it, by cutting down on my eating, getting in my workout routine, and cleaning out the junk food that is mine in my house. Is going to be a good 6 weeks though, I hope to lose 10 - 12 lbs.

I agree, I hate cutting but I sure as hell enjoying seeing my abs (at least for the summer )

everyone stop using the word cutting, none of you have a clue what real cutting is. STFU!

PurEvl everyone stop using the word cutting, none of you have a clue what real cutting is. STFU! PM time to talk?

PurEvl everyone stop using the word cutting, none of you have a clue what real cutting is. STFU! awww, look. he's cranky. do you need a little suckle and a nap?

~*Pogovina*~ awww, look. he's cranky. do you need a little suckle and a nap? anal will work

so instead of saying cutting all these people should just say loseing weight???

nic379 so instead of saying cutting all these people should just say loseing weight??? dieting for a month and losing 5 pounds of water isnt cutting, getting your bf to single digits is cutting. Everyone wants to diet but when they find out how hard it really is an what it takes they fail over and over and over. I have been dieting for 14 weeks already and im down to 5% at 220 right now. I started at 12% and 250+ and i still had abs and was lean. This is what it takes for someone like me yet everyone here wants to do it in 4 weeks. You wont even start your metabolism enough in 4 weeks nevermind make permanant changes to your body. Someone give me a hug...wheres my nipple

I hate cutting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts