Thursday, November 14, 2013

massive muscle gainer

massive muscle gainer


its on bulknutrition.com homepage on sale for 7.99 for 3.3 lbs...is at any good??

lol are you buying it b/c of the name? give us more details as in what its made up of.

no man im just looking at buying it because it is cheap as hell...i need a good weight gainer

http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=1847

http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=377 how bout that??im looking to be around 190 by end of summer..currently 170 5'11"

I hate you all trying to gain weight, I'm having a hard ass time loosing it

real food is cheaper, and a helluva lot better for you. You're paying a little over a dollar a serving for the first one, actually about 2 after shipping. 18 eggs - 99 cents big tub of oatmeal - 3 dollars flax oil - 5 dollars

what do u think about the second one??

i suck at cooking and shit so id rather just buy something pre made and just blend it...

the second one has a god awful amount of sugar, if you dont mind you should get it.

baseball17c i suck at cooking and shit so id rather just buy something pre made and just blend it... it's just as bad. Chris, I wanna hear you're take on weight gainers - since you say the gi really doesn't mean shit. 250g from "complex carbs/maltodextrin" vs something like oatmeal

yea i would liek his opinion also

I personally don't feel weight gainers are worth it. They are extremely expensive compared to alternatives and personally I would rather just eat a shitload more food. Of course being at school and having an all you can eat caf does help.

ACURA TL-S I personally don't feel weight gainers are worth it. They are extremely expensive compared to alternatives and personally I would rather just eat a shitload more food. Of course being at school and having an all you can eat caf does help. have you ever tried one??results??

if i were you baseball17c i'd listen to acura tl-s in otherwords dont waste your money on weight gainer, you dont need it, its too expensive and solid foods are teh way bettar than that weak ass shit.

thanks guys for the help. always appreciated

I say get the weight gainer. I use Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass post workout. It definitly helped me. I think they are a quick way to get some carbs and calories.

MikeTheVike1 I say get the weight gainer. I use Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass post workout. It definitly helped me. I think they are a quick way to get some carbs and calories. in what ways did it help you,as in how much weight did u gain while on it and also how long does it last?

baseball17c in what ways did it help you,as in how much weight did u gain while on it and also how long does it last? I buy the 12lb bag for like $30. It helped me break the 170lb plateau I had. It helped me reach my 4000+ calories a day.

Inferno69 I hate you all trying to gain weight, I'm having a hard ass time loosing it ill trade ya

baseball17c i suck at cooking and shit so id rather just buy something pre made and just blend it... you just need to heat water to cook eggs and oatmeal.... if you can't do that by this age you should think about marrying a young martha stewart wannabe.

MikeTheVike1 I buy the 12lb bag for like $30. It helped me break the 170lb plateau I had. It helped me reach my 4000+ calories a day. That isn't too bad a price, how long does it last you?

ACURA TL-S That isn't too bad a price, how long does it last you? I only take 1 scoop, which is pretty big, and it lasts like a month

Opi ill trade ya i wish

Ive been using the "serious mass" tastes ok, sticky as shit. seems to be working

massive muscle gainer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts