Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Is this capping thingy any good?

Is this capping thingy any good?


http://www.wonderlabs.com/itemleft.php?itemnum=CN19 I have been comteplating to cap the CEE I bought. Shit tastes like battery acid.

how do u konw what battery acid tastes like

blue-streak how do u konw what battery acid tastes like I ate some when i was a kid and my jaw locked up.

iCe I ate some when i was a kid and my jaw locked up.

What do you mean your jaw locked up?

superbri007 I would like to get a capper and/or a scale to weigh out my 100 grams of CEE i got coming. 1/4 teaspoon = 550g

Gutrat What do you mean your jaw locked up? You couldn't close your mouth.

superbri007 i would hope mg

put it in a glass of freaking orange juice!!!!!

Ceaze put it in a glass of freaking orange juice!!!!! fuckin werd, its not worth capping CEE in my opinion, because of the way it clumps and shit it would and how much you could fit in each cap you would probably have to take 5 or 6

but if you are gona get a capper get the one at 1fast400, it does 50 at a time

Ceaze put it in a glass of freaking orange juice!!!!! Nice av

CEE ain't that bad... just mix it with a little bit of water and throw it back. I take it prelift, and the bitterness helps wake me up.
























Is this capping thingy any good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts