Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Post Cutting/Bullking sickness

Post Cutting/Bullking sickness


I recently finished a cutting cycle and have begun to bulk again but have found that eating "non clean" foods makes me feel very nautious. Having experienced this everytime i came home from college (returning home took me from a starvation diet to a gluttonous one) i know it will pass with time. Knowing that it will go away doesnt stop me from being curious about its causes. So I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this and/or can provide me with any information (what this is called so i can look it up, or if your feeling particularly helpful, any other details).

I have a tendency to just gorge more when I decide to let myself go occasionally, which in turn, leads to a nice stomach ache.














































Post Cutting/Bullking sickness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts