Thursday, November 21, 2013

I found a pic of some guy I used to lift with

I found a pic of some guy I used to lift with


He is the one that doesn't bench because he says "its only about bragging numbers" and he does like an entire day on biceps like 4-5 different exercises hes been lifting probably 3 years



DaneMan Is that OLIVER?!

Is he related to pokesteve?

pretty big, he done any competitions? If not, you should tell him he should, hes got awesome genetics from what i can tell in the picture.

How Gay.

Whoa dat nigga is SWOLE.

my girlfriend could beat his ass

Peal my girlfriend could beat his ass my grandma could.

ryazbeck my grandma could. My niece could

Jaccordan My niece could one of my sperm is going to produce a female child and the zygote it produces could overboard?

Haha.

Is he 12 in that pic? Seriously.
























I found a pic of some guy I used to lift with

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts