Thursday, November 14, 2013

first day of christophers routine

first day of christophers routine


I thought I'd mix things up a little after cp for 6 months. Don't get me wrong I like it heaps and have been making lots of progress but I still feel that I need more muscle mass. Boy monday sure was a cluster fuck on my body though. I hate to think what actually competing is like on the body.

i starting it today to

been on it since it was posted, numbers are up substantially, gained 35lbs lean bodymass too

inspired been on it since it was posted, numbers are up substantially, gained 35lbs lean bodymass too it couldn't have been posted more than 3 months ago and you gained 35lbs of lbm?

cunninglinguist it couldn't have been posted more than 3 months ago and you gained 35lbs of lbm? thats like a years worth of work.

AznRyda thats like a years worth of work. no

started out at skinnyfuck status at 115, now im at 150 and slowly climbing

kinda hard not to gain weight when youre 115 lbs

in 3 months? holy fuck. what have you been nibblin' on?

You might have gained 35lbs but not 35lbs of lbm. Definately gonna start this once I finish cutting..

my squat went from 210 to 250 in 2 months

Mistich my squat went from 210 to 250 in 2 months Is that a max?

inspired started out at skinnyfuck status at 115, now im at 150 and slowly climbing pic?

Where can this routine be found again?

search for this is what built me a base

Found it. Thanks! I have been failing in the gym....right now my max is about 210 --- If I started this routine, what are some estimates of what I would be benching in 2 months?

killerZees Is that a max? no, i think he is doing sets of 3 with 250

Paintballny You might have gained 35lbs but not 35lbs of lbm. .

i gained 45lbs of fat following his routine

transistor i gained 45lbs of fat following his routine aight just keep bulking til 578 lbs then come back

transistor i gained 45lbs of fat following his routine

I've only been on it for a couple weeks and my squat and bench have jumped significantly. First day you do it is brutal though, I wasn't used to that.

http://forums.offtopic.com/showthrea...ophers+routine here it is for anyone wanting it

Started a month ago from 4 years of couching it Bench 205 (last set) Deadlift 205 (Last set) Squat (280 - spot rack - what's the weight difference with a normal bar? - last set) *just three plates and a five, but haven't tried the bar alone.

I started that shit yesterday too... Starting numbers Squat 5RM: 255 Deadlift 5RM: 305 Bench 5RM: 165 My initial observations: - Almost threw up after squat + deadlift combination. - Got yelled at by new bitchy bulldyke pt for not wearing a belt on my 5RM deadlift - Was in the gym for almost two hours. I guess you have to sacrifice some recovery time between sets to get this one done in any reasonable amount of time. - My whole body is sore as fuck today, so tommorrow should be a blast. Pretty intense if the first day is any indication.

first day of christophers routine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts