Friday, November 15, 2013

Favorite type of cardio?

Favorite type of cardio?


I enjoy sprinting up stairs outdoors. I wish the local stadium would let me use their facilities. Stair steppers suck.



i like the stair stepper myself.

basketball pick up games

DCCapen trail running, when my knee doenst hurt I really like trail running too, although I hardly ever do it. I'm not sure what it is about it, but I just feel a lot more engergized running through the woods rather than on a road or track somewhere. Most of my non-weight training exercise is just taking walks with the wife. I still hit the elliptical from time to time but haven't been using it nearly as much. Once it is consistently warm here I want to start doing sprints a couple of days per week. I'm just not sure where to work them into my split.

Running is my absolute favourite. Ahh.

sex marathons

sig check

kronik85 sex marathons

running

oh yeah, and swimming/running =) just cause i'm a sprinter, both in the water and on the track.

basketball

sprinting =p

actually football!

My fave is usually inline skating, but I'm starting to like basketball more now that I'm getting some of my game back.

none

how can anyone enjoy cardio??????

gsteclipse97 how can anyone enjoy cardio?????? its good for you, now like it

jumping rope, martial arts, running stairs at a stadium.

stadiums

Opi its good for you, now like it i do plenty of it, doesnt mean i have to like it

i like swimming the most, because like 4 feet of my body is my torso so I am naturally good at it. I never really swim though. Usually just jog, which I hate.

gsteclipse97 i do plenty of it, doesnt mean i have to like it

ohmike basketball pick up games .

tize ping pong playing pool

Favorite type of cardio?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts