Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Chicken Strips

Chicken Strips


My brother shows me the nutitional value for these chicken strips and says "Check it out, looks pretty good, no?" For 3 pieces Calories: 180 Fat: 5g Saturate 1g +Trans 0g Polyunsaturated 1g Omega-6 1g Omega-3 0.1g Cholesterol 30mg Sodium 430mg Fibre 1g Sugars 6g Protein 16g It doesn't seem that bad as a snack -- or is it?

On Sugar Hill I'd eat it. Don't worry about that -- i'm eating 4 right now.

On Sugar Hill Where do you get them from? Are they frozen that you microwave? What's the brand name? werd, i love chicken strips and thats the one thing that i miss most while ive been cutting.

real chicken would certainly be better

yeah what is the brand? I bought some offbrand before and they were disgusting. I wouldnt mind something like that as a snack if they taste good.

i'll take 9 plz.

send some my way!

There noname brand... they are certainly not the best -- but good enough for me.

Thats alot of sodium and cholesterol, no?

popeyes naked strips are VERY nice, 1g carb per strip

are they breaded at all or what?

Healthiest chicken strips ive ever seen.

30% fat per serving(3pieces).
























Chicken Strips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts