Monday, November 18, 2013

All The Whey

All The Whey


Anyone tried the vanilla or chocolate flavors? I can get 25 lbs of either flavor for 90 shipped or 10 lbs for like 45 shipped. I'll probably end up getting the 25 lbs in the next day or so, just wondering if I'm gonna have to chug it down while holding my nose or be able to drink it like ON. Also, if you get an unflavored bag/tub or whatever, is it necessary to buy a flavoring system? Could you just mix it with Gatorade or something like that instead?

I have the double chocolate fudge, something like that. I think the majority of people that use ON Whey use or have this. It's all I've used and since I've been happy with it, it's all I will use.

AllTheWhey Chocolate is pretty decent. Its not as strong/rich as some other brands, but it is pretty good. Certainly not offensive. Haven't tried the Vanilla, but every vanilla flavored protein I've ever used tastes like shit.

ill let u know on wednsday, my order just shipped.

ive got vanilla, its ok. I can definetly stomach it, has kind of a "whey" taste to it that other proteins dont really have








































All The Whey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts