Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Time for new running shoes

Time for new running shoes


I don't care about cost, but I have a high arch, so I need something that will accomodate that. Any suggestions? BTW, these will only be used for running, nothing else.

I like teh Asics for running.

Go to a specialty store Usually they'll have you try on about 4 to 5 different types of shoes. Jog in them outside a bit. for example: right foot- Adidas, left foot Nike go jog a bit outside a bit and see which one feels best and then narrow it down from there. edit- I use Adidas Supernova Control, but my arch isn't that high.

i wear new balance and orthodics when I run

yeah there are many running stores that will do a gait and foot analysis for free.

bryan2137 i wear new balance and orthodics when I run DING! I am partial to New Balance 587s. Maximum motion control and shock absorption. Especially for behemoth runners like me. I may step up to the 991s once I wear my 587s out.

i got a pair of nike air max moto's for 53 bucks when footlocker had a 30 percent off sale. Good deal good shoes.

not the best looking but they are super duper comfortable

new balance 766 seem to be good.

jordan not the best looking but they are super duper comfortable That is what I have now, but I am wondering if there is better.

http://www.phase4orthotics.com/ best 20 bucks you can spend on your feet/knees, give it a try.

Girl_Next_Door Go to a specialty store Usually they'll have you try on about 4 to 5 different types of shoes. Jog in them outside a bit. for example: right foot- Adidas, left foot Nike go jog a bit outside a bit and see which one feels best and then narrow it down from there. edit- I use Adidas Supernova Control, but my arch isn't that high. only worthwhile advice in this thread. I wear aisics gt 2100s for trainers and mizuno speed for sprint spikes.


























Time for new running shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts