Wednesday, January 1, 2014

curiosity has me of what christophers looks like...

curiosity has me of what christophers looks like...


he is always giving advice... saying what to do and what not to do... a pic of christophers so we can see if it is legit or not?

/ib hislatpicturesmakeyoufaintanddiscourageyoufromever liftingeveragainbecausethatiswhathappenedtohalfoft hisforum

he knows what hes talking about, believe it. /thread

lol...wasnt there an official F&N post your pics thread? we should make a new one, im sure everyones got newer pics. sticky it?

IBhaha



seriously... i mean i trust that he knows what he is talking about... just wanna see if he uses his own advice...

did someone say drama?

Ceaze are you serious?

Mike McDermott He is a powerlifter, not a bodybuilder. But I'm sure that he is very sexy. Where do you work out at in gville?

XsLiCk are you serious? almost as serious as your obesity.



interesting... im not being a dick about this either i really was curious...

cus he has given me a lot of advice...

Ceaze hahahahahahahaha, thats me in the offseason, I diet pretty hard for shows

christophers edit: I call bullshit.

christophers Lies even for a fat body hes fucking enormous. You could advertise on that thing

christophers wow.

damn!

right, that guy easily looks 300 lbs

404 mohawk not found.

hmmm, in for more pics

If that's Chris then sweet..

wouldn't it be better to not know what he looks like? the advice is all more than helpful for me personally.

i've seen 2 pics of him and i've talked to him on the phone i just need his e-autograph

curiosity has me of what christophers looks like...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts