Thursday, January 16, 2014

so i pulled 400 today

so i pulled 400 today


i weigh around 174-178 and i pulled 400lbs today just to see if i can do it. now im gunning for 500lbs. my deadlift rep range is usually 4-6 max-ot style with weights averaging at 330-365lbs. at what weight percentage of my max should i work with? 400lbs was just my 'ill do this and im happy for today' weight. thanks and i got my supps from 1fast with a free shirt, in medium ofcourse cause im light weight.

good job, I'm still trying to get 385lbs up...

tize are you the one in the fucking panties? wha?

tize i mean speedo thing not me, I posted one pic in the back pic thread.

I pulled 400 hos today, hollaer bitz

tize good feat fagmore






































so i pulled 400 today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts